Sunday, December 02, 2007

Back in Business

After a rather long hiatus, I am re-starting St. Blog's Prayer Network as one of my Advent resolutions. Please e-mail any prayer intentions to us. We apologize for anyone whose intentions may have been inadvertently missed.

For now, I am going to update the blog on a weekly basis (Sundays) and this is how it's going to work:

  1. I will post the readings and the Gospel for Sunday mass and major feast days.
  2. I will post links to the readings/Gospels for the weekday masses (Mon. - Sat.)
  3. I will post all prayer intentions received.
  4. I will post prayer intentions for local and global events (taken from the news).
  5. We will post a hymn for Sunday.
I believe this is too important to sit idle.

Please send your requests and please pray for us!

No comments: